The newsletter is also available online.
21 – 24 SEPTEMBER PRESS RELEASE
Reeperbahn Festival Socials
 
Bild1

Dear media representatives, dear colleagues,
Regular guests already know: On its four days, the Reeperbahn Festival programme not only fills the clubs with plenty of music, but has always held a wide variety of art presentations. The Reeperbahn Festival Open Air Gallery will blend young, exciting art with music, the theme closest to the heart, and a very good purpose! Moreover, a prominent guide will take media representatives on a special tour through the exhibition.
Frehn Hawel  

Hamburg, 12 September 2016
Subversive, rebellious, authentic, but also saleable, adapted, reproducible: Street Art does not fit into any kind of categorisation, enthusing art connoisseurs and philistines alike. It will convert the city into a giant screen, turning it into the largest gallery in the world.
 
With their Open Air Gallery at Spielbudenplatz, right in the centre of the Reeperbahn Festival, Clueso, Viva con Agua, Millerntor Gallery and Adobe will create a special and exclusive event, drawing the attention to Viva Con Agua’s water projects while also focusing on the imminent publication of the new Clueso album. At the same time a world premiere will take place. Even before the new sound carrier <NEUANFANG> - New Beginning – by Clueso will be released on 14 Oct., guests of the Reeperbahn Festival can attend the Visual Release of his work:  ten different artists have created visual compositions of the ten album tracks to be viewed at the Open Air Gallery. On Friday, 23 Sept., Clueso himself will take media representatives on an exclusive tour of the Open Air Gallery. The meeting point is in front of the Operettenhaus at 2 p.m. Apart from this special guided tour, an audio guide included in the Reeperbahn Festival App (iOS I Android) will guide visitors through the open-air poster exhibition where you can also listen to extracts from all the songs of <NEUANFANG> presented under the artist’s pseudonym Klüsn.
Those who want to put a limited print of the visualised audio treat up on their walls at home should have a look at recolution.de
Participating artists get a 30% discount – as always at Viva con Agua – and the remaining 70 % will go to the work and projects which include for example Viva con Agua, support for water and sanitary projects in Ethiopia, projects that Clueso and some fellow musicians visited in May 2016. 

For further information on Viva con Aqua please click here

 
 
The Reeperbahn Festival is organised by Reeperbahn Festival GbR
and Inferno Events GmbH & Co. KG.
Neuer Pferdemarkt 1, 20359 Hamburg
www.reeperbahnfestival.com

PhG Reeperbahn Festival GbR: Inferno Events GmbH & Co. KG und Karsten Jahnke Konzertdirektion GmbH;
Gf: Alexander Schulz / U-I-Nr.: DE247756458

PhG Inferno Events GmbH & Co. KG: Inferno Events Verwaltungs GmbH;
Gf: Alexander Schulz, Detlef Schwarte / U-I-Nr.: DE 210469759
Photo: Album Cover <NEUANFANG> I Deutsche & Japaner
If you don't want to receive this email anymore, please click here to unsubscribe.
Facebook Spotify Twitter Instagram YouTube